Some general guidelines:
- There is NO booking fee for our Wine Room!
- We are generally unable to accommodate private events on Sundays before 3pm.
- Private parties held on Friday or Saturday evenings will be subject to a $2500 minimum food and beverage check.
- Our Wine Room is able to comfortably seat approximately 40-45 guests. Larger events will be handled on a case by case basis. We are able to reserve the Wine Room in its entirety for groups of at least 25 guests. Smaller groups may share the space unless other arrangements are made at the time of booking.
- To secure a date for your event, a deposit in the amount of 50% of the anticipated food bill will be necessary, as well as a signed contract. We will present the final bill for payment at the end of the event, unless other arrangements are made beforehand.
- We are able to accommodate both hosted and cash bar arrangements.
- We will add RI Meals Tax (8%) plus a 20% Service Charge to the final bill.
- A guaranteed guest count is required one week before the event. This ensures we will be adequately prepared to serve you and your guests. We will be prepared to serve up to 10% more than the guarantee, but we are unable to reduce the bill in the event of no- shows.
- All menus are subject to change based on availability of ingredients. Please let us know if anyone in your group has any food allergies.
￼SAMPLE LUNCH MENU
Butternut Squash, Ginger and Apple Bisque
Local Green Salad with dried Cranberries, shaved Leeks and Muscat Vinaigrette
Lobster Ravioli in Basil Cream
Crabcakes with Mustard Creme Fraiche
Sautéed Pork Schnitzel with Mushrooms and Spinach
Holly’s Gingerbread with Roasted Apples and Whipped Cream Coffee/Tea/Sparkling and Still Water included
Price for above menu $27/person plus Beverage, Tax and Service
SAMPLE DINNER MENU
Amuse Bouche of the Evening
Celery Root Salad, Radishes, Rice Vinegar
Indy Greens, Roquefort, Almonds, Shallot Vinaigrette -or-
Pumpkin Ravioli in Sage Butter
Grilled Lobster with Herbed Olive oil, Escarole and Roasted Peppers -or-
Grilled Flank Steak with Arugula, Mushrooms and Bread Salad
Roast Native Sole and Scallops, Matchstick Vegetables, Roasted Lemons
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream and Berries -or-
Eggnog Creme Brûlée
Coffee/Tea Sparkling and Non-Sparkling Water included
Price for above menu $47/person plus Beverage, Tax and Service
Available for 30-50 guests
Passed Hors ‘Doeuvres
Mini Crabcakes on Crackers with Dill Aioili Chicken and Herb Meatballs with Spicy Tomato Ragu Deep Fried Olives stuffed with Roquefort Assorted Pizze
Caramelized Onion and Cheese Crostini
Penne Pasta with our Homemade Bolognese Sauce Grilled Vegetables with Olive Oil and Herbs Steamed Clams with Garlic and Olive Oil Roasted Beet Salad with young Greens and Goat Cheese
Holly’s Gingerbread Butterscotch Pudding
Price for above menu: $35/person plus Beverage, Tax and Service
All of us at Simone’s are looking forward to helping with your Holiday Party needs. We are at your service!
Thank you again for your interest in Simone’s
Joe and John Simone Simeona Bullock and Staff
We are committed to creating a positive impact on our community and wholeheartedly support our local farmers, producers, vendors and friends.
Modern restaurant in Warren, Rhode Island. Serving Chef Joe Simone's award winning Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Brunch on the weekends.
- 275 Child Street, Warren RI 02806 [ Directions ]
- hello @ simonesri.com
- 401 247 1200
- Off-Street Parking | All Major Credit Cards Accepted
We are closed for business.